Congratulations on your decision to attend Juniata College! We know that you and your family have many questions and concerns as you begin thinking about all of the tasks you need to accomplish before you arrive on campus this fall. This is why it is so important for you to attend New Student Orientation. Our goal at orientation is to help ease your transition, answer all of your questions, and help you feel more connected and comfortable with the campus and Juniata's students, faculty, and staff.
2017 Spring New Student Orientation Date:
New Student Orientation Registration for Fall 2017 will open in March 2017
Save the Dates!
- Orientation 1: June 9th-10th
- Orientation 2: June 11th-12th
- Orientation 3: June 16th - 17th
- Orientation 4: June 18th- 19th
- (International Students, please check with the Center for International Education before registering for orientation and making travel plans)
The following forms must be completed and submitted to the College.
- Roommate Preference Form Click here to login using your Juniata Student Account information.
- Health Form (Download, Complete by Physician, Return at Orientation)